Looking for childcare in Pangbourne, Reading?
Pangbourne day Nursery is located in delightful countryside surroundings which include meadows, parks & riverside and provides a peaceful learning environment for the children to explore.
It was in this very setting Kenneth Grahame found inspirational whilst creating the popular stories The Wind In The Willows.
We provide the highest quality child care for babies and toddlers and pride ourselves on our friendly and relaxed approach to childcare.Our aim is to nurture children’s social, emotional and intellectual development whilst strengthening their physical skills at their own pace in stimulating surroundings.We promote values and respect, and encourage your child to work together with other children, staff, and parents.We look forward to your visit to Pangbourne day Nursery.
Pangbourne day Nursery offers:
- Child care from 3 months to 5 years
- Specialist separate baby care
- Consistent routine to avoid upheaval
- Any time calling to check up on your child
- Qualified staff
Smooth transitions are important for your child, and we believe in
- Positive relationships
- Enabling environments
- Learning and development
- Developing confidence in a variety of situations
- Nurturing a good self-image and social skills
- Promoting excellent language and communication skills
- Making learning exciting and challenging
- Encouraging a broad range of knowledge, skills and concepts
- Reaching high levels of achievement, for example reading, when they are ready for more formal learning
- A smooth transition into each part of the nursery as child grows up