- To provide a safe, stimulating, caring & secure environment in which a child can develop to their potential.
- To foster a good relationship between parents / carers enabling them to share in their child's early development.
- To encourage confidence, self control & independence.
- To provide learning through shared experiences.
- To offer a wide ranging curriculum and the necessary experiences to stimulate a child's individual development.
- To meet the additional needs of individual children thereby enabling all to benefit fully from the opportunities provided.
- To treat all children, parents / carers & staff as individuals regardless of gender, religion, cultural background, sexual preference or ability.